Wellbeing Workshops from Birmingham LGBT

Flyer promoting LGBT wellbeing workshops

 Living your best life Wellbeing Workshops. 

A series of wellbeing workshops for LGBTQI+ people aged 50+

Fitting fitness into your life. Exercises for the reluctant and planning for the busy.

Tuesday 2nd April 2024

1.30pm -  4.30pm

Birmingham LGBT - Cafe Space 


If any of these sound like you, this workshop could be just what you need:

I know I ought to get fitter as I’m getting older.

I hate doing exercise.

I just don’t have the time.

I’ve tried all sorts of things but nothing I like doing.

I feel self-conscious around younger, fitter people.

Join us to look at ways to plan what to do and how to do it that will suit you, and who you can go to for support.

Other workshops in this series:

Finances for Later Life - Tuesday 23rd April

A Place To Call Home in Later Life - Tuesday 7th May

Your Fab Funeral - Planning the End of Your Life - Tuesday 4th June

We’ll provide you with all of the materials you need, plus tea, coffee and biscuits.


For more details, and to book, contact Maria Hughes: mariahughes@blgbt.org or 0121 643 0821.

You can also book on Eventbrite or Meetup.